things got worst!!


Saturday, December 23, 2006

i just got back from my pak ngah's houz.. his daughter, Kak Ani, going to marry tomorow.. so i helped a lil.. but then, when im on my way home, i saw so so so many cars queqe in front my houz.. so i think, "wat happen? accidents?" then i quickly ask mom bout it.. she said "dgr cite, org kate mlm neyh xde letrik.. xtaw smpai bile.. n stesen2 minyak sume kne tutup 4ari.." i was lik 'oh my God!!!'.. things got so much worst.. 1st, flood.. 2nd, bekalan air terputus.. 3rd, no electricity.. 4th, no fuel for 4days(dat doesnt sound bad for me. cuz it got boting to do wif me. im not an owner of a car, do i?) so now, my bro are helping my dad at the station.. poor dad n bro!! i wish i can help.. but im bz to..
bz? bz charging my fon, charging dis laptop, open da window in my room seluas2 nyer, tuk angin masok, kang mlm nk tido xde ar pns sgt.. then, watching tv when i still can, eat some chox, when they're still beku.. i kno, i dislike chox.. but now, im trying to like it.. huhu~ no motif btw.. mom is now charging da generator lamp.. for tonite.. at least i think its for tonite.. i told mom, "mak, pas wedding sok, kite lari g kl ar jom! duk otel ke.. xssgop ar nk duk cnie dlm keadaan cmni".. wut i said is seriuos k?! my mom pon said, "mak kalo kak ani neyh xde kawen sok, dh lme dh kite g kl.. mak pon nk lari" haha~ truly mom n daughter ar!
pity to Kak Ani tho.. cuz how she's going to hav a wed in dis kind of situation.. da wed will still going on, but it may not be too.. wut ek.. ermm.. too comfy!! dats da word! ye laa.. not water, not electricity.. herrrmm.. hope mine will not going to be on dis kind of situation.. amin!
now, pray dat i can still survive thru tonite n tomorow n da day after!!! plz3~~ n also pray dat dis situation will b fixed ASAP!! so so so hoping on it!!

and owh yeah~ heres da pix of cars queqe-ing for taking turn to buy fuels from my dad'snin front of my houz.. dis is wut i can c from my houz.. but i think its much longer.. n so so many2 cars at the back.. well.. enjoi da pix~ n i'll continue praying n sobbing.. *sob*





>>> i'm...
..childlike
..blithe
..jovial
..ethusiast
..ragamuffin
..weirdo
..glutton
..idler
..anachronistic
..lunatic
..neurotic
..provocative
..persona non grata
..extraordinary
.....
..ME!!! Alina..









Sum 41 - Pieces