feeling miserable.. urgghh~~


Monday, December 11, 2006

today, im so so so not-in-da-mood!!!!!

feeling so miserable.. self-hated.. crumb.. n lotsa more...

y?

>> family probs.. hate my dad! i kno its a sinful thing.. but i cant help it!!!!! he make me hate him.. sh*t!!!

>> mish *some1* a lot!!! i wanna hate him 4 not rmmbering me.. but i cant, cuz i dunno if he really didnt.. urgh!~

>> feeling lik i was put aside.. kinda lik being dump.. by som1.. he treated me good b4, but now.. he has a gf, n kinda ignore me.. altho i think he didnt.. but i feel lik he did... hate him! but i cant.. again.. urgh!~

>> mish other lots more.... seriously! i can cry now if start rmmbring them.. im so sensitive!! i admit it.. my eyes r so.. water-ish?! (is dis word even exist?)

>> sish gone.. my only company at home left..!! they back to their U for good.. heh! 'yeay'~ dis morning... when i was still 'lalok' in bed.. didnt even sempat to say goodbyes... hermm..

>> feeling lonely? lik usual.. tv n pc are my only faithful company.. n frens of coz.. without 'em, i'll die....?!!!

but i'll try to forget dis things for a while... cuz 2morow i'll go for a holiday... hope it will vanish dis probs for good!! really hope so.. oh God! help me!!

gtg.. hav to sleep.. cuz i haf 2 wake up at 3am.. im taking a bus from here to airport.. 3 hours of sleep.. dun wurry.. i can handle it.. (i think)

i'll take tons of pictures... fyi, camera is my latest addiction, my drugs! haha~ im gonna mish few thing.. but, olidays.. here i come!!!!

p/s : pray me n my bro n my mom n others will b save along the journey k..! peace~




>>> i'm...
..childlike
..blithe
..jovial
..ethusiast
..ragamuffin
..weirdo
..glutton
..idler
..anachronistic
..lunatic
..neurotic
..provocative
..persona non grata
..extraordinary
.....
..ME!!! Alina..









Sum 41 - Pieces