sedeyh!!! *sob*


Sunday, November 26, 2006

later last nyte.. i watched dis Korean movie.. title; Romance on Their Own.. it was so superb best!! n sad at a same tyme tho.. but overall.. it an 'u-ppl-should-watch-it!' movie.. awesome!!! n da actor.. was damn cute to0!! ahakz!~ adore him!!!!! his face is so so so gorgeously sweet n cute!!! but it kinda unfair u knoe.. cuz dat hot cute guy hav to couple wif some not-very-cute looking girl.. better wif me laa.. huhu~~
she still a great actress tho.. she really2 suit her character in da movie.. a simple, rough, crazy girl..
so u guys.. dont judge a movie by it actress..!! hehe~

seriusly.. u guys should watch dis movie.. really2 should!!! but if u guys wacthed it, n say dat dis movie was noting.. myb ur heart just too damn cold! heh~

n bcoz it was so sad.. i kinda cry a bit dat nyte.. okeyh2.. confess.. not a bit laa.. kinda a lot.. hehe~ kinda non-stop.. erk.. xde ar 24hours nangesh.. tp tyme i were in bed, trying to sleep.. i kept rmmbering dat sad story.. my tears automaticly come down to my cheek.. haiyo0! malu deyh btaw neh! im such a cry baby..

but da story truely making me mish my uncle.. Pak Uda.. he dead cuz of cancer.. kanser usus.. same lik da story.. dat cute actor died too.. but different kind of sickness laa.. errmm.. haiyak~ feel lik crying now.. cant help it lolx.. my eyes are so sensitive if i talk bout death.. remind me of my uncle, my grandma n others...






>>> i'm...
..childlike
..blithe
..jovial
..ethusiast
..ragamuffin
..weirdo
..glutton
..idler
..anachronistic
..lunatic
..neurotic
..provocative
..persona non grata
..extraordinary
.....
..ME!!! Alina..









Sum 41 - Pieces