my bro sick!! yeayh~~ but me too.. adeyhs..


Thursday, December 21, 2006

im sick!! yeehaaa~~ worst! urrghh~

it was 1st.. my bro had a fever.. yeay 4 me! then, i was laughing for his sickness.. now, im da one dat my bro laugh at.. chis~! nyesal ejek org..

im not having a fever actually.. dunno saket pe.. its a combination of dis 3; dizziness + throwing up feeling + uncomfort in my tummy... haiyaa~ 3 sickness skaligus.! power arh!!!

1 throw up bout 4 times ystrday.. 1st, tyme ngah chatting ngan bdak2 neyh, bout midnite xsilap.. then, i woke up at 4.47am.. then again, at 6.04am.. after went to da doc(whom i dislike), ate da medicine twice, i still throw up, at nyte, bout 10.30pm.. then, after dat, suddenly i was falling asleep.. today morning, i woke up.. feeling a lil bit fresh.. alhamdullilah.. but not all dat laa.. cuz dunno y my eyes rase mcm silau2 sket arini.. myb too much of computer screen kot.. haha~

n im sorry to Arash.. cuz he dh advised me to go sleep n rest dat nyte.. but i was too dumb, dogged n disobedient, till i got worst.. it was all bcoz of 'him'.. 'he' online tyme i got sick.. dah lme gile die xon, so i thought a lil more hours waiting wont hurt.. sekurang2 nyer after i finish sending him lgu.. but i think im totally wrong! owh me~ get too excited over him, but he even didnt on me.. ha.. ha.. ha.. *laughing without emotion* dumb! dumb! dumb!

i didnt even hav any strength to on9 yesterday.. xcept on dat midnite laa.. so sorry guys! mish u a lot2 altho only 1 day xon.. mish faridz sengal, iejat roxsta, ilee tomeyh, arash pink spongy, buzzel BFFL.. huhu~


n btw, it was raining for da past 2days.. n i heard da news, saying dat Johor had a terrible flood.. n da worst, i think, haf to be Segamat.. cuz air da smpai paras bumbung!! gile x gile!! fortunately, Muar iz okeyh.. just kat pendalaman2 jek de banjir.. yg penting, my houz slamat!!! rmai org me tgk kat dlm tv, kne pindah.. duk kat dlm tmpt yg lebih slamat.. tp kesian dowank, umah dh ar hancor, pastu brg2 rosak lgi, skang duk kat dlm tmpt yg penoh org, kongsi umah rmai.. kesian2!! im so lucky to still be here, in my houz, safely.. thx God! alhamdulilah..

Sadiq told me dat his grandpa's houz dh banjir dh.. paras lutot.. abis sume prabot2 aunty die beli... kesian seyh.. n my granpda also said, kat his kg., banjir pon trok gak..abis jln2 nak ke kg putus, tggelam.. my uncle yg bru blk dr kg semlm, die ckp sawah2 tggelam suda.. gilek ar.. trok gak tuh.. heihz~ but luckily, today has stop raining.. so myb da flood going to ebb.. hope so..

but yg weird nyer.. my hous xde air!! i think area2 around my houz pon xde air.. terputus bekalan agknyer.. org yg ngah banjir tuwh, terlebey air.. yg xkne banjir neyh plak, terkurang air.. iskk.. pelik2! kuasa Tuhan.. kite xleyh nk duga.. btul x? ermm.. saba jek ar..




>>> i'm...
..childlike
..blithe
..jovial
..ethusiast
..ragamuffin
..weirdo
..glutton
..idler
..anachronistic
..lunatic
..neurotic
..provocative
..persona non grata
..extraordinary
.....
..ME!!! Alina..









Sum 41 - Pieces