itz raya tyme!!!


Tuesday, October 24, 2006

today iz raye.. yeay2... xsgke! 30days of fasting iz finally over.. so fast huh?! gonna mish Ramadhan.. =P

uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ but i'm sick!! i had a fever.. a bad one.. so sad laaa.. i woke up today at 6am.. n find out, my throat iz badly hurt.. my body felt hot.. headache.. n my voice was change!!!! uwwawawawawa~~ help me!!!
i ate 2pills of medicine after telling my mom dat i'm sick.. she gave me those pills.. i then went back to sleep.. n yeay! my fever had become much2 better when i woke up.. weeeeeeeeee~~
********************************
ate raye dish.. (dish yg my mom cook ystrday tuwh) delicious!!! fabulous! huhu~

dad asked to take photos.. but the camera wat hal plak! sengal sggh... no batt.. my bro went n bought the batteries.. he bought Panasonic's.. mne laa tahan!! so he has to go back to the shop n buy the 5x kuase Energizer.. kesian dye..
after all the probs settle..we took photos of family... me n my sish kept argue wif dad bout taking photos using a pro cameraman.. my dad refuse to do so.. cuz he said wasting money.. +, "beli kamera mahal2.. kalo xpkai pe gune.." owh dad~
after dat.. me n my sibs salam mak ayah... minx ampon sume.. n received dwit raye.. at first i got only RM60.. but then i said "knape lgi sket dr taon lpas??".. my dad pown tnye "taon lpas brape?".. so i answer "RM100 laa".. so then, he gave me another RM50.. ahaha~ so, the total are RM110.. yeay2~~

mom said atok iz already in kg.. i'm surprise! cuz dah lme gle2 he didnt go back to his houz.. he stays in Mak Long's.. yeay2 again..!!! dpt pown blk kg.. igtkn taon neh raye kat umah sndiri jek.. muhsan... + jelesh tgk my fwens sume dpt blk kg... hek hek~
*********************************

arrived in kg.. after an hour in da slow motion moving car... the traffic was okeyh.. just other cars.. slow gle bwk!! tensyen sggh!!!
we went by 2 cars.. i follow my bro, wif kak Nina skali.. Kak Olin follow dad, wif mom.. dad's car iz so far ahead.. my dad drive so laju woo~ my bro.. hermm.. so.. adeyh! so slow laa.. haiyo0 abg!! i think.. i arrived bout 30minutes after dad.. lmbt2!

kat kg.. de Mak Itam sefamily.. Pak Uteh sefemily.. n atok.. n my other kazens... not many pown.. sedeyhs!

********************************

got back home.. feeling sick again! urghh!!~ +_+"
but after eating the pills.. feeling better.. dats y i'm here.. writing dis blog.. durrhhh~~

just now.. i saw fireworks... so so so so so beautiful!!!! f.y.i, i love to c fireworks.. my head feel kinda better now after watching the 47seconds of firework.. hohoho~

mo tdo cpat mlm neh.. takot dmm melarat.. btw, sok my houz de wat open houz.. jmpotlah dtg! masok percuma.. huhu~ my fwens also wanna come along.. besh nyer!! but my bf, B-La iz not here.. she's in her atok's houz.. so she may not going to make it.. sad~ *sob* = <
but sekurang2 nyer Buzzel will come.. yeay~~ =D

tata~~ hope to feeling better 2morow!! = )




>>> i'm...
..childlike
..blithe
..jovial
..ethusiast
..ragamuffin
..weirdo
..glutton
..idler
..anachronistic
..lunatic
..neurotic
..provocative
..persona non grata
..extraordinary
.....
..ME!!! Alina..









Sum 41 - Pieces