wat kueh raye!! xD


Tuesday, October 24, 2006

yeay2!!~~ xD
dpt bwat kueh ghaye... hahaha~~ cronok!! igtkn xdpt wat dis year.. dpt jugek akhirnye... hehe~

i woke up earlied than ussual today.. cuz me n my sish, Nina, are planing to make som kueh raye.. i saw her wearing jeans n shirt rite after i took my bath... i thought she's going somwhere wif her frens.. rupe2 nyer, nak ajak me g kdai.. hak hak~ to buy the ingredients for moms cook n our baking-kueh-raye.. ehehe~

we went to 3 dif. shops... 1st, dad's.. as olwez la kn.. then to the Chinese grocery shop.. i dunno wat to call the shop akceli.. hak hak~ but since it is manage by a chinese family, so i call laa it Chinese grocery shop.. haha~we went there in a hope to buy the pelita.. (sok dah nak raye, bru nak beli pelita ek.. hahaha~) but xde plak.. kecewa dong.. so my sish decided to go to Pak Haji shop.. huhu~ the name of the shop iz invented by my mom akceli.. huhu~ it iz bcoz the shop iz manage by a old man, n the shop sell all the kitab2 n stuff(b4 laa).. now he sell ol kind of things.. i mean, lotsa kind.. multi-seller la sng cite... haha~ back to the story.. intially, we saw no pelita hanging outside the shop.. so thought the pelita was sold out o somting.. i just looking 4 comics akceli in there.. then xsgke plak, my sish nmpk de pelita kinda hiding in som place.. so pe lagi! we bought it laaa.. yeay2!!!! dpt pelita~ weeeee~ n we bought also 2comics.. hohoho~

arrived home! baked the kueh.. u probably asking me, wat kind of kueh iz we make rite.. haha~ simple one laa.. so ashmed to tell.. xP
it's only kueh cornflake.. so damn easy to make!! the kueh iz kinda lik my family tradition kueh.. huhu~ cuz since i was so small, i mean real2 small, my mom only baked dis kueh.. no other kueh! yg neh jek ar.. but dis year, my mom xsmpat mo wat.. my sish n i saje nak cobe2 wat sndiri.. surprisingly!!! it was nice + delicious!! haha~ not bad huh?! (tp sbnarnyer de gak yg hangus sket.. hahahaha~)

after dat... my sish n i, helped my mom preparing the laok for raye.. lodeh.. kuah kcg.. daging curry.. errrmm.. dapnyer!!!! huhuhu~

da bad news... i feel lik having a fever laa.. haiyo0~~ pala sudah pening.. tekak juga manyak sakit woo.. adoi2!!! tomorow dah raye.. how?!?!?! +_+"

at nyte.. my sishs decorate som raye cards.. paste 'em on da wall.. lik we used to.. evy year.. annual tradition.. ahaha~ yo la sgt..

pray i'm xgoing to b sick k..!!




>>> i'm...
..childlike
..blithe
..jovial
..ethusiast
..ragamuffin
..weirdo
..glutton
..idler
..anachronistic
..lunatic
..neurotic
..provocative
..persona non grata
..extraordinary
.....
..ME!!! Alina..









Sum 41 - Pieces