I Learned 'Bout True Patience..


Sunday, October 15, 2006

i went to skewl ystrday... so bored.. done noting!~ read sum magazines n comics.. played sudoku.. n watch cd.. guess wat film.. My Heart!! urghh.. lameooo!!!
at first.. my teacher want to play The Incredible(cartoon).. WT*... then 1 of The Serom, Izyan Afifi, asked Cg. Zarina if she can play vcd she bought.. Ghost story if x mistaken.. urgh! WT* again! then the gurlz from my klaz(majority) kept screaming "My heart.. My heart r cikgu"... rupe2 nyer, c Dinie de bwk vcd nyer.. patut laa!!
so the teacher pon, "okeyh2!".. i actually didnt watch it b4.. so i kinda xcited at 1st.. but then, my BF, B-La said "my heart.. cite ni lembab.. buhsan jek.. mls r aku nak tgk lgi".. so i guess her word had control my mind too.. so, i didnt watch it..! durrhh~~


okeyh.. here is the inception of the story that connected to the title.. when me n my BFs waited outside for our ride to go home come, i suddenly start scratching my hands.. n y?? cuz my alerginess is coming back.. i had my alergicness dis morning actually.. but i thought it's going to be okeyh after i taking a few pills when sahur.. but it isnt! damn pills..! so when i got back, it become hell worst!! b4 i got home, my mom sempat lgi singgh bank.. urgh!! dis alergicness is damn killing me mom! plz hurry up...!!! as i got into my room, i looked into the mirror.. n wow! my face bcome red(as expected).. my hand n my legs too.. oowhh great! it just so 'GREAT'.. if i got dis type of alerginecness, i will sure to take the medicine A.S.A.P.. but i'm fasting rmmbr!!!! so i cant do anything else than waiting for magrib to break my fast wif pills.. from here.. i learned the real thing on How To Be Patience..

b4 Magrib, i went to bath.. as the alergicness makes me feel kinda hot too.. n surprisingly.. my alergicness become much2 better.. i dont feel any itchyness at all... ooww God!! thanx!!!! but it doesnt stayed for long.. after i break my fast.. it came back.. so i asked my mom to tell my dad dat i really2 do need a doctor here.. my dad n i then went to Dr. Ming's clinic.. he gave me a shot.. he lied btw.. he said the shot going to be lik an ant bite.. but it wasnt!! siot jek Dr. Ming neh.. but thanx to him too, i recovered from my alergicness.. huhu~ hehe~

so dat nyte.. i slept soundly.. zZzZzZzZz..

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

going to KL kjap lgi.. meeting my sibs.. going to break fast wif them.. so got to jet.. mom is yelling(as always).. taaaaaaaaa~~




>>> i'm...
..childlike
..blithe
..jovial
..ethusiast
..ragamuffin
..weirdo
..glutton
..idler
..anachronistic
..lunatic
..neurotic
..provocative
..persona non grata
..extraordinary
.....
..ME!!! Alina..









Sum 41 - Pieces