my xtvties in a day..


Saturday, October 21, 2006

today.. i finally helped mom to clean up her QueenAnne collection.. after about 4-5times she asking me to do so.. hohoho~ i'm notty at home rmmbr?? xD
i used a som kind of cloth to wipe 'em.. the cloth iz gewd!! i mean real gewd.. it shines up mom Queen Annes in seconds.. kewl~

again.. i'm being notty.. mom asked me to get ready to go to the barber shop.. tok beli mknan.. haha~ sengal! tuk gunting gmbot lerw!! durhh~
i got ready so late till its started raining.. mom is "tgk! ko lmbt sgt siap.. smpai dah ujan dah.. cmne nak turon masok kdai neh?? heiisshzz".. huhu~ but i kno.. deep in her heart.. she still love me.. altho i'm her nottiest children... ahaha~~ xD

so.. then i got my hair cut.. it so short now.. haha~ till i cant make any ponytails more.. hoho~ my bfs sume dah cut their hair shorts.. so its my turn.. akceli dah rimas sgt dah pon ngan long2 hair neh.. bknnyer pndai jage pon.. haha~ kantoi!! tu r.. xmo pkai Pantene mcm 'DATIN'Ct Nurhaliza a.k.a bini Dato' K b'misai... kekeke~~ (c.. i'm being frenetic! karut marot sume)

after getting my hair cut, i thought mom going to drove straight home.. but no she didnt..! n y? cuz her fwens said dat Tjg. Emas de wat bazar kueh raye.. huh?! she want to buy kueh raye again? i thought the cabinet now is FULL of it.. haihsz.. but ackeli, me still want to go.. huhu~ cuz it's not only bazar kueh raye jek ade.. there's expo too.. hehe~ but believe me.. i wont buy anything there without my dad's cash around.. my mom iz stingy.. she keeps saving all the money in the bank.. she love the bank more than us(my family)!! owh mom~~
so i kinda just look2 around to c if there's somting i might b intereting of, its just for me to dream of buying it.. heehh~ dissapointly there none~
only mom, she bought 2 kueh raye.. RM10 each.. her fwen said it RM13 b4 dis.. so the conclusion; the price of the kueh raye is decreasing through times.. in Malay; semakin nak raye, semakin murah la kuih raye ini.. haha~ i told mom.. "mak, nntikn pas raye, ntah RM5 jek die jual.. cuz xlaku".. haha~

at nyte.. i wacthed 2 korean vcds.. 'Happy Day' n '100days wif Mr. Arrogant"..watched wif Olin, my older sish.. she's home since Thursday kot.. if not mistaken.. xP
the movies was great.. xcept "Happy Day", staring Jang Nara.. its not the movie iz not gewd.. it's just bcoz the subtitle iz like sengal!! it's hard to understand! but it think the movie iz still great tho, without ambil berat pesal subtitles tu..

nyte2~~ n_n




>>> i'm...
..childlike
..blithe
..jovial
..ethusiast
..ragamuffin
..weirdo
..glutton
..idler
..anachronistic
..lunatic
..neurotic
..provocative
..persona non grata
..extraordinary
.....
..ME!!! Alina..









Sum 41 - Pieces